Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring is arriving

I've seen the first signs of spring and it feels so good.

It thundered and lightening this past weekend. I got so excited to hear those sounds! And it's thundering and lightening right now and pouring rain! It's warm outside and the back door is open. YEAH!!!

I saw bugs flying in the air on my to work this morning. Jamie and I were standing on the deck talking tonight and we saw a bat! I can tell you that I've never been excited to see a bat before, but tonight it just seemed so good! On my way home, I swear I saw a robin. It was fast, came flying out of no where, but I swear I saw an orange breast as it quickly detoured back to the side of the road.

The temps are still fluctuating but we're on the upswing!!!

What I'm waiting for is the little bit of greenery you see on the bushes on the side of the road. I usually notice it driving on my way home. You see a tiny bit and your eyes are peeled to the side looking for another glimpse to make sure you saw right the first time. That's when this ol' girl gets happy. Spring is absolutely my favorite season. It will still be 2 more months before the leaves are all out but it's coming! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Southern Sassy Soul said...

This is me...your lil' southern belle...sending you some sunny shine for North Click...and...asking you to keep your tiny little hiney in NY until like...ummmmm AUGUST...haha. picking!
You people always bring back the blizzards...and...noo nnoooooo, not now! SPRING is here! LOL
Course, if you MOVE here...it would be spring...and...I'd let you stay! Cause, yeah...like...Mason dixon down I control...and...ummm...you are on the other side my dear! I win! YOu lose...Spring for me..That was NO Robin!! It was not. Move here. Live here!! yes...there, that's brilliant!! Haha! Have a great week!! Miss you!!

Southern Sassy Soul said...

ps- over look the mistypes..have sick Mason on my lap...cry! LOL!

Corine said...

corine3I can't wait till you have spring either. Yoor always in a good mood during the spring season!! We miss you and love you.

P.S. We agree with Moriah...Just move here and you can be in the nice weather too!!!