Sunday, May 21, 2006

We're Getting There

Wow, what a past couple of weeks!!

Friday we had all the carpets and furniture steamed cleaned and changed the living room and our bedroom around. I also bought new lamps for both rooms and we are loving the new look. So fresh, modern and clean looking. I really didn't want all those white bedrooms, but I have to say that the look is really refreshing and bright.

As you know, last weekend we took out 3 of the 4 dead pine trees. Today we took out the last one. Actually I only did a little, it was Jamie who did all the work. And he did it in between rain and hail storms. It looks SO nice. Jamie even rounded out the stump and put stone all around it and then set the bird bath on top of it All that's left to do is to fill the pond in with the dirt we'll dig from the poles for the deck and then mulch. It's so exciting to see all this coming together. I've waited so long for those damn trees to be taken out!! Maybe I should've bought Jamie that chain saw years ago!! LOL

Here's a picture of the nature center.


4 comments:

Moriah said...

LOOKS awesome! I wanna see the house too!
YEAHHHHH!

Granpappy said...

I hope all the work is done before we arrive. I'd hate to have to sit around and watch you two slaving away.
Love ya.

Ronabear41 said...

I can't wait till everyone sees the house. I'm so proud of all the work we've done. Waited a long time to be able to do some of this and I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»