Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tagged

As I was catching up on computer stuff this weekend, I noticed in Moriah's blog that she has tagged me. Now I need to come up with 5 interesting things about myself. Well, I'll give it a shot.

1. I'm very shy. When I tell people this they are usually quite shocked and they laugh as they know me quite differently. However, put me somewhere where I don't know anybody and for the love of God, I can't think of one thing to say! I even hate to walk in front of people that I don't know!

2. I've always wanted to play the piano but everytime I've tried, my left hand does the same thing as my right hand and vice versa. I can't get them to do two different things (except when I'm typing!) Is that weird or what?

3. If I didn't force myself to eat healthy, I'd be a junk food junky. I love junk food!! Guess that's why I have to LOSE 10 pounds!

4. I wish I had gotten into law enforcement years ago. I didn't realize how much I really liked it till they started with all those forensic and crime shows! Maybe secretly that's why I encouraged Marchelle to take criminal justice in college and not business! LOL

5. When I was a senior in high school, I was searching for colleges to go to. I finally found one in FL that I wanted to attend for business. Once my Dad told me to go ahead and look into it, I panicked! I couldn't move away from home, at least not that far!!

Moriah - just to let you know, I don't like odd numbers!! I'm an even number girl!

Ok, so who do I tag? I tag YOU!

1 comment:

Corine said...

I love it...I didn't know some of that stuff!! ILY AND MISS YOU SO MUCH...