Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mimi Again??

Yes again!! Grandchild #7 on the way. Congratulations to Jamie and Jessica!! They found out recently that they were expecting around December 5th. They will, unfortunately, miss our gathering at Christmas time in NC, but Jamie and I will head to Texas in January to see the newest one. I can't believe that both Marchelle and Jess are pregnant and due within 3 weeks of each other.

So, I will go to NC for the birth of Marchelle and Tyler's baby, then Jamie and I will head to NC for Christmas and then Texas in January. This is going to be a hectic end of the year!!

I think these kids are costing me more money now that they all grew up and moved away!!

3 comments:

Corine said...

WOW...It's official then!! Thanks for calling and letting me know! ( Just kidding ) What a great year. You will have 7 Grandchildren by the end of the year how amazing!! Our family has grown so fast. I wish Jamie was closer.

Moriah said...

HEY! For the record....I HAVE KEPT THIS a TOTAL secret! PAT on the BACK TO ME!! HA! IT was very hard! BUT I DIDDDDDD ITTTTT!!!
EEKKKK!

Congrats. BOY are you going to have one big ol' tattoo after it's done with!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»