Sunday, April 16, 2006

Final Moving!

Tomorrow I move into our new administration building. It's beautiful. The guy in charge of the building did a great job. Friday we had a ribbon cutting ceremony and free lunch for all the employees.

My furniture is beautiful. It looks like something a lawyer would be sitting at. It's absolutely gorgeous! It has 4 pieces to it - a back desk, a side arm with a hutch on top and a front desk- all cherry. It is so nice that I'm afraid to use it!!! I need to go get some coasters. My boss and I also have a little kitchenette. Yesterday I went to Target and bought some mugs, soap, strainer and a bunch of other little things. It's like moving into a new home.

My office also has a waiting area in it with a cherry table and 2 plush chairs.

The bad part is all the crap I have to move over there. I have gone through my area and cleaned out alot, but my boss is a pack rat!! She saves everything and we have no bookcases in her office (yet), God knows what I'm going to do with all her stuff! I'll figure something out. The other bad part is she is out of town on Monday so I get to do it all myself!!

3 comments:

Corine said...

After all those years of putting up with what's his name you deserve a nice office and nice stuff. I am so happy for you. Good luck in your new office. ILY

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»