Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Weekend

Our bedroom is finally done! It looks great and I'm so happy with it. Put up the new curtains, new comforter, etc. It will really look done after I can find some black dressers (which won't cost me my left arm) and some new lamps. The art I bought for the walls looks great. I need to find some lamps that I like. I am really happy how this has turned out.

Still a few touches on the spare room. Need to take Jeana's boxes out of there and fnish packing up the rest. Still need the closet doors and a small chair. Since last week was so bad, I'm hoping to get the picture to the framer this week.

What I really need to do is take a day off from work and do this stuff!!

I'll try to post some pictures this week.

1 comment:

Moriah said...

Hey, And those pictures...uuummm? Where are they! LOL. Black Flat paint and gorgeous satin silver knobs...good as new those dressers!!!