Friday, April 21, 2006

Rambling on Friday

What a week! We moved into our new office on Monday. I threw everything into the new closet, file cabinets or my desk drawers! I am so unorganized right now. Thank God my boss is leaving Sunday for 6 weeks of training with one of our regulators because I wouldn't be able to find anything if she asked for it!! I will spend the next 6 weeks fixing up the office and making it look nice and when I'm not doing that maybe I'll do some real work - lol (maybe!!).

I keep asking myself what am I going to do without her there? I suspect I will find many things to do. For example, the first week will be devoted to figuring which files I put in which cabinet. The second week I am taking vacation and spending a couple of days a home and then heading down to NC for Alyssa's baptisim. The third week I want to clean-up her emails and be able to have only 1 page of emails at a time (that will be a real challenge) then I'll cleanup mine. After that, well, maybe a couple of extra vacation days and chillin out in the new digs!

I am really looking forward to vacation. I really miss the kids and grandkids and am so looking forward to some hugs and kisses from them. I'm anxious to see Marchelle and if she sprouted any since I last saw her. Being outside in the warm air. Seeing Moriah and the boys. It's going to go so fast. But before I do anything, I have to go get Michael a present b/c I don't dare go down without gifts for the kids!!

7 comments:

Corine said...

We can't wait for ya'll to come down. We miss you so much.

Moriah said...

We miss you so much! I can't wait to see you! I know the kids are going to be so glad to see you. Rest assure Michael is back to his good ol Bubba self and I bet he will be really nice this time! If not, better bring 2 gifts...Just in case! ] Hey, wait...I bet he'd be glad to go home with you and help you some! Corine, don't you think he would be a BIG help with those boxes. You wouldn't have to lift a finger he would empty them for you. Of course though Michael and Mason come as a set...they can only come together. Sure, let me talk to JImmy but I bet it won'tbe a problem for him to come too! Wow, won't that ride be so nice back! Great. Can't wait. I will start packing them now. Corine, get on it! LOL!

Moriah said...

Oh..and Coop said he wants to come too. He won't be any problem either! Great! I knew you would understand!!

Ronabear41 said...

Thank you so much for all the help your offering. I bet I wouldn't know the place after the 3 boys "helped" me. I can't even imagine the ride back!! LOL

Corine said...

Sounds good to me...the kids are all packed...yes the kids better rent a big van!!! They or should I say I can't wait...Moriah and I have so much planned!! Thanks mom...

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»