Sunday, April 02, 2006

Still not there.......

UGGGHHH! We're still not done with our room. Not even close.

We were so busy this week. Seems like we met friends out for dinner almost every night. Friday night I had a dinner for work and Jamie was tired and didn't paint (can't blame him there!).

Marchelle came up late Thursday night to be with Katy as it looked like she was going to deliver the boys. Marchelle was sleeping Saturday morning so we were tip-toeing around here until she got up then we did a few things. Jamie was tired so he took a nap and when he got up he did some trim and Saturday night we went out to dinner with friends. Sunday morning she was sleeping so we tip-toed around here again. Today was sunny and warm and exactly what I knew would happen did.....Jamie wanted to work outside. This is the reason I just wanted to paint everything white and get it over with before it got warm out.

I received the new comforter and curtains and the sheets should arrive this week and I can't wait to use them!!

My patience is being tested and I can tell you that I'm about ready to loose the battle with it.

I have a hard week at work ahead of me. I'm already looking forward to next weekend. I already hope you have a better one than me.

2 comments:

Corine said...

Hang in there mom, it's almost done!! ILY

Moriah said...

Won't be much longer! Think of how great it will be when it comes together! :]