Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tag, I'm It Again

Ok, well Moriah has tagged me again. So here I go....

1. Smartest thing I ever did
Had kids when I was young

2. Dumbest thing I ever did
Hate to admit it, but I've done way too many dumb things.... so I'm not going to admit to anything in writing!!

3. What is something you would've changed about your life....
Nothing. It's what made me the person I am today and I try to be a good person.

4. What is my worse feature?
My weight. I've gone up and down since I was young. Right now I'm up (working on getting it down again). Getting wrinkles is very hard.

5. What is my best feature?
My boobs, of course!!

6. Why are you with the person you are with?
Because we've helped each other to grow in life. I knew he was my soul mate the second I met him.

7. Today I am (blank). 10 years from now I'll be (blank)
I am 47 and in 10 years I'll be 57 which really hurts to say, believe me.

8. The best material gift I ever received was
Handmade gifts from my grandchildren. Photo albums from my kids. A card and flower from my daughter this weekend (thanks Marchelly). Pictures from Moriah.

9. One quote you say over and over?
Never miss an opportunity to pee.

10. The best thing I ever did in my life
There are many best things I did in my life. Watched colored TV for the first time on Grandma and Grandpa Page's TV in the 60's. I was a brownie and girl scout for many years. Grew up with boys. Went to church. Graduated high school. Got divorced. Got married again. Had wonderful kids/stepkids/grandchildren. Got promoted. Bought a car with my own money.

3 comments:

Moriah said...

YOu did great! Loved your answers!

Anonymous said...

You know your's getting old when you were one of the first on the street to get a TV (Black & White)
Weren't we blessed...Love Aunt Judy

Corine said...

Love it mom!!