Sunday, March 26, 2006

Where does the week go???

Here it is Sunday again. I have not written in a week! It was a busy week.

There are just all kinds of things going on at work that it's hard to keep up. By the time I get home, I don't want to think! I just want to relax and the place I relax the best is on the computer but not to think about what to write! All I can handle is something that doesn't require more than 2 brain cells to accomplish.

Wishing it was warm(er) out so we can get those windows open and smell some fresh air. My favorite smell of spring and summer is fresh cut grass. I just love it and I'm looking foward to it. I saw some crocuses peeping through so I know we're close. Just have to get by the next 2-3 weeks and we should be in the clear for weather BUT this IS Rochester and if you've ever lived here you know it can be 70 one day and 2 feet of snow the next.

We are soooo much closer to having everything done! The spare room just needs the pictures hung and a new closet door! I've been showing extreme patience through all this but it's starting to wear thin but I'm hanging in there!! The office just needs the pictures hung and it's over!!

Our room has the primer on it and it's all cut in for the first rolling. Jamie's going to do a wall or two a night. I can't wait. Just seeing the ceiling done was exciting. Then on to the bathroom with a new vanity and flooring!! Yipeee! Now there's a room that needs a makeover!

Scouts days are numbered as far as lounging in the bedroom goes. When the room is painted and we have the new bedspread, the door will be shut during the day and she'll be forced to lay downstairs. Don't feel too bad for her. She has her memory foam bed and there's a couch and loveseat - both of which are now covered with sheets to keep her hair off.

The carpets are next! I'm going to call and get some estimates on having it professionally done. The cleaners you rent at the store just don't do a good job. And since I've been on a cleaning roll since December, I'm not going to be done till the fat lady sings!

3 comments:

Corine said...

Your so funny!! Scout has the biggest doggy bed ever downstairs! She'll be just fine. Can't wait to see all the new changes. Love Ya...

Moriah said...

mannnn.I am exhuasted from your work! LOL I can't wait to see pictures!

Granpappy said...

I was going to try to get some work done today, but after reading about your weekend, I'm just going to take a nap.