Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Day In My Life

A Day in My Life
  • 0300 - alarm goes off. I either get right up or hit the snooze
  • Scout and I go downstairs. She gets 1 piece of bologna, 2 cookies and out to pee
  • She comes back in gets 2 more cookies
  • She goes upstairs to go back to bed
  • I get on the computer, drink coffee, watch the weather channel
  • 0330 - I go upstairs and take shower, get ready for work
  • 0400 - Jamie gets up
  • 0415 - Downstairs to finish preparing for the day
  • Give Scout a cookie
  • Go start my truck
  • Give Scout a cookie
  • Make lunch
  • Give Scout a cookie (are you noticing a trend here????)
  • Give Scout a cookie (told ya earlier she has us wrapped around her paws)
  • Scout howls and dances hoping for one more cookie!! LOL (I'm serious)
  • 0430 - Out the door!!
  • 0515 - Arrive at work, get hand searched b/c I can't get through the explosive machines! (I am considered GUILTY of being a terroist until I can prove myself innocent - ah, the life at a nuclear plant)
  • 0530 - At my desk, preparing for my day at hand with my boss (you think being a Mom is hard?????)
  • 1530 (that's 330 pm for those of you you don't know military time) Leave Work (sometimes I stay later....way later)
  • 1615 - 1630 Arrive home - let Scout out
  • It's Cookie time!
  • Get out of those work clothes
  • Cookie time again already? Yup!
  • Figure out what's for dinner
  • Cookie Time!!!
  • Cleanup from dinner
  • Cookie time!
  • Get wine
  • Get on computer
  • Play with Scout
  • Continue on computer
  • 9 pm - go to bed
  • 0300 - start all over..................................

This might sound boring to you, but it's my life and I love it. Isn't that really what life is about?

Once a upon a time, I couldn't even fathom having a computer, now, I don't know what I'd do without one.

1 comment:

Premchand Cheriyath said...

Only 6 hours sleep a day! How is it possible? When will the Sun rises in your land.

Any way a strenuous life that I can't even think about.

Premchand.