Thursday, January 19, 2006

Things I Like

I Like:
  • Spring (don't you just love seeing the first signs of spring?)
  • Leaves on the trees (how I miss them during the winter)
  • Fall leaves (even though I know it's the end of them till spring, the colors are beautiful)
  • Spending time with my family
  • Being at home with Jamie
  • My job (how many people can say that???)
  • My boss (it's really the truth!)
  • Seeing my kids all grown-up and starting life on their own
  • Watching my granchildren learn new things
  • Lazy Sundays
  • Football
  • A hot bath (candles glowing and don't forget the wine, please!!)
  • Playing with Scout (she has us so wrapped around her paws!)
  • Getting new pictures on email from my family
  • A good laugh
  • My husband holding me
  • Life
  • Blogging (I'm really liking this thing)
  • Summertime reading. I love reading in the summer on the porch or deck
  • The smell of fresh cut grass
  • Opening a new can of coffee and smelling brewing coffee

I'll keep updating..............

No comments: