Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for....
  • my life
  • my husband (only God and I will ever know how much I love this man)
  • a mother and father
  • a stepmother and father
  • children/step-children
  • grandchidren
  • friends
  • pictures
  • 4 seasons (even if I don't really like the winter, it can be quite beautiful)
  • my family
  • Moriah - she sends me pictures of my grandchildren - thank you Moriah so much!!
  • baths (but I really wish I had a jacuzzi tub)
  • restaurants (if you know me, you know I hate to cook)
  • my new SUV (I've never felt more confident driving and I drive alot!)
  • my dog Scout (she loves us no matter what!!)
  • Max - wish you were still here Max - you were the best doggy ever! Thank you Jeana for our "Max" clock.

No comments: