Sunday, January 29, 2006

Great Weekend

What a good weekend I had. Did a little work, did some cleaning and relaxed. I went into work on Saturday and really felt as though I accomplished alot. My office is always so hectic that I don't get the time to clean-out emails, file and just do office things. My office now has a new look - clean! My husband and I ran some errands on Saturday which we needed to do badly. One thing we found out when we went to BJ's was that it moved! As soon as pulled down the road, I noticed there were no cars there and I said to my husband "Where'd BJ's go". Too funny to pull down the road and not see one car in the lot. We found the new BJ's and it was really nice. It's huge and has so much more room to move around in. We relaxed Saturday night.

Today was also great. I still got up early, like usual, but that was ok as I new there'd be a nap in my future! Did some cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping. Bought the ingredients for chicken soup and my husband made an outstanding batch of it. Imagine that - I didn't have to cook today. Ok, so if that was the only thing that happened this weekend, it still would've been great! LOL

Hope you had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Corine said...

I did, I slept till noon on Saturday. Much needed rest!! ILY