Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tag, I'm It This Time

Well, Moriah tagged me, so these are my answers:

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Mom (24/7) for many years
2. Dewey Ave. Pharmacy (started when I was 15)
3. Rochester Gas & Electric - Ginna Nuclear Plant
4. Constellation Energy - Ginna Nuclear Plant
Yup, that's right...if you calculate that right, I started at Ginna when I was 18, I'm now 47 - only took 4 years off to be at home with the kids.

Four Movies to watch over and over
1. A Christmas Story
2. The Godfather (parts 1, 2) Love these movies
3. Toystory
4. All the disney movies

Four Places I've Lived
1. Rochester, NY
2. Honeoye Falls, NY (current and most loved)
3. Webster, NY
4. Ontario, NY (and many, many more)

Four TV Shows You Watch
1. Fear Factor (love that show!)
2. American Idol (I love the beginning with all the rejects)
3. Seinfeld/Friends
4. All the forensic shows I can

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Jigzone
2. Corine and Moriah's Blogs
3. Summit Federal Credit Union
4. Probably AOL games or something like that

Four of my favorite foods
1. Meat and potatoes (mashed preferably)
2. Ham and Cheese Subs
3. Chili Bean Dip (b/c it has chili in it, it's just like a meal!) LOL
4. Hamburgs

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. On a vacation with Jamie (never been anywhere together, alone, yet!!)
2. NC
3. TX
4. FL

Well, that's it.

No comments: