Sunday, January 22, 2006

Football Sunday

Well, today is the deciding day for the superbowl teams! I love Sundays. They're usually filled with a little cleaning and lots of laziness. I'll definitely be in front of the TV to watch them when the games start.

The way I figure it, I can't loose from here on out. Even though my team, the Eagles, are out, no matter which team I root for - I'll be a winner. My brother-in-law David, is not only an Eagles fan, but a Seattle fan (he keeps telling me that the Seahawks are the backup team for the Eagles - lol). My son-in-law and nephew are both Steeler fans. My daughter's boyfriend is a Bronco's fan and my kids live in NC, so we can root for the Panthers too!

Jeana is home this weekend and I've promised to cook a turkey today. It's actually going to be our late Thanksgiving dinner since I was in NC during Thanksgiving. We went and bought all the remaining ingredients last night for an awesome dinner today. Yummy, can't wait to eat it.

2 comments:

Corine said...

Sounds like a good day. We can't wait to watch the games too. GO PANTHERS!! Oh, and the super bowl is gonna by Panthers and Steelers..

Moriah said...

Panthers and Broncos! WHOO HOO! Go Panthers too!