Thursday, January 19, 2006

Things I Dislike Alot

I dislike:
  • People who drive in the fast lane going the speed limit or slower
  • People who are turning and don't move into the intersection to turn
  • Winter driving
  • Cold weather
  • Being away from my family
  • Walking into work when it's pooring rain and so windy that the rain is going sideways and you are soaked before the day even starts (so much for doing your hair in the morning)
  • Walking into work when the wind is blowing and it's 15 below zero
  • Speaking of hair....bad hair days!
  • Feeling fat
  • Hot flashes (oh dear God when will these end!!!)
  • Going for the "yearly"
  • Going for the boob squeeze (they're going to pop one of these days, I just know it!)
  • Stepping in dog poop
  • Stepping in melted gum
  • Wrinkles
  • Alarm clock

I'll keep adding as I think of them!

1 comment:

Moriah said...

Oh gosh...I am laughing soooo hard at your blog! Whoo! I am in stiches! Thanks for the laugh! This is the best!!