Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF and Saturday

I am so thankful it's Friday, but I still have one more day at work this week! At least there's no pressure about being there on time on Saturday! I can go in at my leisure, work for however long I want too and even wear the most comfortable clothes! Besides Friday, it's my best day of the week. It was a rough week this week, but tomorrow is stress free work! No phones ringing, no people coming over to interrupt. It will seem like I accomplish more on Saturday than the last five days (actually, I will accompish more).

I'm really excited about going into work tomorrow. I know that sounds silly, but I'm going to start preparing my boss and I to move into our new administration building on April 1st. That probably sounds pretty far away but with our hectic schedule, it'll be here before we know it. And besides, my office is so messy and cluttered right now that it's more of a distraction to me than anything. To know me is to know that I don't like messy! I've received so many comments from people coming over that they can't belive how my area looks.

Well, enjoy your Friday or enjoy your Saturday - I will look forward to my nap!

No comments: