Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Come Out Corine!

C'mon out of the closet Corine! LOL.

There really is a joke to this. My daughter and son-in-law, who recently bought new bedroom furniture had to temporarily put their computer in their walk-in closet. Their computer was in their bedroom until the new furniture took all the space up so the only place for the computer was in their large walk-in closet with an extension cord to a receptacle in the other room.

My husband and I are really ribbing them about being southern rednecks for that one!

Well Mike, I think you need an addition to the house!!

All in fun - we love you guys!

2 comments:

Corine said...

HA, HA, HA...Glad everone gets a laugh on our account!! It is funny, but the quietest place for me. I might make it permanent!!

Moriah said...

I think this is the funniest thing too! IT cracks me up as well!