Friday, February 03, 2006

Yes, It's Friday Again!

Yeah! It's Friday again!! Woo Hoo! I just love Friday's. It starts right when you get out of bed and realize that, yes, today is Friday. Dress down Friday. I always wear jeans and a hoody to work. I can get away with that and it's my favorite. During the week, I wear jeans and blazers. You feel good right from the start because there's no thinking "what do I feel like wearing?" Doesn't even matter if you feel "fat" today, because today the big ol' sweatshirt comes out. The feeling lasts all day because you're so comfortable. Love it!

Today we had Superbowl Friday at work. It's a tradition that started years ago. Our department orders pizza and wings and everybody dresses in their favorite sports team. There were an awful lot of Steelers fans! I didn't see one person dressed in Seattle colors. We had 10 sheet pizzas and I can't even tell you how many wings and bottles of pop (that's soda for anybody south of NY) LOL, but there wasn't one morsel left!

I also toured our new admin building and it's really shaping up. I'm getting really excited to move. All the offices are now dry walled and the electrical work has started. One thing I found out is that my office is hard-walled. I thought it was going to be open so that was a surprise.

Enjoy your weekend - I know I will!

No comments: