Thursday, February 02, 2006

Why?

Why do people go into work sick? They just make other people sick.

Why do you seem to have bad hair days when you see lots of people and the one day you're not going to see anybody it turns out perfect?

Why is it that you can watch a show you hardly ever watch and decide to watch that particular show again and it's the same show you watched the first time?

Why do so many people think they can sing and try out for American Idol?

Why is it that Monday - Friday the alarm goes off and I don't want to get out of bed and the weekend comes and I wake up at the same time and can't fall back asleep?

Why does no-chip nailpolish still chip?

Why do the leaves have to fall off the trees in the winter?

Why do I live in NY?

1 comment:

Corine said...

Lot's of why's I guess ha...I only have an answer to one of those questions. Because your an idiot!! You live in NY because your an Idiot!!!! But I still love ya man....