Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What A Day

Today was a really busy day at work. It started out "normal" enough but as the day wore on it got busier and busier. Phone ringing off the hook, calls that had to be made, calendar scheduling and rescheduling and rescheduling, emails to handle, arrangements to be made and on top of that, deal with all the whiners! Do you want some cheese????

Sometimes it is hard to believe I work with adults. They act so childesh and for smart people, I would just like to tell them if they got their head out of their butt long enough, they might actually figure out an answer on their own. Now don't get me wrong. I'm sure I'm one of those people too sometimes, but I just wonder about it all.

It's funny how sometimes your personality clashes with other people. A person can come up and ask you a question and you're fine with it and another person comes up and can ask the same thing and you're instantly upset with them. I don't know why that is.

Today we had all-in-one cable installed. This means that we have cable, phone and our ISP all through the same company. Cable claims we will save about $75 dollars a month between all our bills. I'll be watching it closely.

Corine also sent pictures of the kids. I can't believe how big the baby is already. Aly is really filling out and looks like she's getting long. Taylor looked a little sad to me and Michael, well Bubba always looks the same. Always smiling with that hint of "devil" in him.

That's it for tonight - tomorrow is a new day and new attitudes!

2 comments:

Granpappy said...

Good grief! Are people still like that? Now I know I'll never un-retire. Love ya.

Corine said...

You thought Taylor looked sad?? She posed for both those pictures I took, yes from the closet...She wanted one with a smile and a serious one. Oh well...She has been much happier lately. Just missing you all alot. ILY