Monday, February 27, 2006

It's Coming Along

The office is painted but looking at it today, it looks like it's going to need one more coat. Then it will be VERY bright in there. Forgot how bright a room can look in white. Jeana's room, the new "guest" room, is all primed. Hopefully these two rooms will get done this weekend and our bedroom complete this weekend. Ok - need some ideas for colors. White walls, light beige varigated carpet. I was thinking of making the office into a southwestern style. The guest room I'm having trouble with. Blues, reds? Feel free to help me out.

5 comments:

Corine said...

I saw on TV on one of those decorating shows that green ( like what's in my living roon ) is a supposed to be a very calming and relaxing color. And you want your guests to relax right?? You could accent with beige or Light creamy colors soft pinks?!?! Just a thought. Love and Miss you LOTS!!

Granpappy said...

Well, southwestern colors are usually tan, turquoise and mauve, although any of natures colors would fit. If you make the room too calm and relaxing, your guests may not want to leave.

Ronabear41 said...

Bob - you're right - bright colors!! LOL

Moriah said...

Periwinkle! Lol! I also love the color of a green apple! HA!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy yours and Corines Blog sites. When I read Corine's it brings back alot of memories. Now onto the colors. I think Sage Green would go great with white and cream. If you are going for more of a contemporary look black would go well. But I think Corine is right when she says that green is a very relaxing color. Lots of Luck Aunt Judy