Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl Sunday

Here we are on Superbowl Sunday. Who will be the champs? The Steelers? The Seahawks? Only time will tell now. I don't really care who wins this game, I just hope the game is exciting to watch. And don't you just love the commercials? I think it's the only time I watch TV that I actually look forward to the commercials. Let's hope they're everything we expect!

Here's a picture of my son Benny when he was a superbowl hopeful - LOL. He was 11 at the time and considered to be an older/lighter player. Which meant he was old for the team but was allowed to play on that team due to his size and weight (league rules). He stopped playing a few years after that and got into wrestling instead but when he was playing football he was quick and because he was so little was able to make some great moves and always scored at least one TD if not more during a game. Ahh, the good old days.

Enjoy your today and hopefully, your team wins!

No comments: