Saturday, February 25, 2006

Newest Picture

Here is the most current picture of Taylor, Michael and Alyssa. This was taken a couple of days ago by Moriah. She does such a wonderful job and surprised me the other day when I went into her blog and she had this waiting for me. What a great start to a day. This is the picture that's going to go on my desk in my new office. I absolutely love it. I just wanted to get in my car and drive down there to hug and kiss them and Moriah too! I can't wait to see all the rest of the pictures but I'll probably be crying by the end of the CD. Now I just need to get Jamie to get me some pictures of the boys! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Moriah said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Come on down! And while you are here to kiss me and the kids..giggle...I will take your picture as well! HEHE!